[PD] [$0-array] ???

Фывапр Олджэвич tofuckof at inbox.ru
Sun Jun 10 11:03:25 CEST 2012

Hi , O1iver !

thanks. Yes - the second picture - is what i need. But I use [soundfiler] to open soundfile .. And it needs a message like:

[bang(

[openpanel]

[ read -resize $1 $0-tab (

[soundfiler]

So the problem is that i have an array called [$0-tab] , but the [soundfiler] doesn't write anything to it .

It seems that message simply can't get with $0-things ??