[PD] [pd] flatspace, fausttopd, and a new tune

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 05:09:35 CEST 2012

hey, hat's wrong with the knob in flatspace?

the menus are kind of plain and the knob is kinda chunky looking when
small but I like it.
what knob should i use instead? I seen one done with drawing canvases
that was all vanilla, that would be ideal if it could be optimized
for performance, I guess you don't need much performance on such a
thing, maybe some sort of like digitized heavily fading in and o=t of
pixelation kind of feedback would be enough of an indication you are
controlling something other than a boring slider.

has anyone tried out the sitar patch made with fausttopd?
I wen to the trouble of getting ready to compile fausttopd till I seen
it used the boost library, my goodness all that overhead for some
simple functions that could be done without boost. anyways when i load
sitar.pd, pd automagically closes down every instance of pd that is
running with no notion whatsoever of a hint to save unsaved data
before loosing it.

here is a new tune, there are other newtunes there as well, this one
is kinda soft ,

http://soundcloud.com/omfgwtffbbfq-8d/mohaha10ping2

 for some aphextwin finds new breakfast cereal called the billy joes
listen to this one
http://soundcloud.com/omfgwtffbbfq-8d/16ed2acid

havefun
billyjoe