[PD] Pd-extended on the Raspberry Pi

Tedb0t lists at liminastudio.com
Sat Jun 16 18:08:14 CEST 2012

Oh, whoops, my apologies; that should be 'sudo nano /etc/..'.  Usually when you don't have permissions to something you just need to put 'sudo' in front of it which runs the command as a 'super user.'  I fixed it in the blog post.

Also, I wrote up a tutorial on using the GPIO:
http://log.liminastudio.com/writing/tutorials/tutorial-how-to-use-your-raspberry-pi-like-an-arduino

:) —t3db0t