[PD] [GEM] Re: question about contours and Pure Data?

chrisgr99 chrisgr99 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 19:56:09 CEST 2012

Hi Janice,

Sorry for the delay.  Our daughter who lives in Oliver in the Okanagan
just had a baby and we have moved to our place in Penticton for the
Summer, although we'll be back and forth to Vancouver as needed.  We
also may had managed to sell our house in White Rock, with subject
removal due today.  And we have an accepted offer in on a townhouse in
South Surrey which will be our downsized place in that area.

I'll sigh the Photon return papers and get them back to you in time for filing.

- Chris