[PD] ipoke~ ?

Jeppi Jeppi jeppiot at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:21:37 CEST 2012

I didn't expect to open such a large thread...just wanted to know whether it was any object to perform injection into a delay line. Two (complementary) possibilities: insert at arbitrary time points with fractional delay deinterpolation techniques (pretty easy to implement manually anyway, I can do this way by now), and being able to write into a delay line at different "speeds", that is, sub/oversampling, by moving a pointer at a speed different than 1sample/1sample period. This looks rather harder...
Josep M