[PD] [TogEdge] - anything else ?

Фывапр Олджэвич tofuckof at inbox.ru
Wed Jun 20 16:43:53 CEST 2012

Hi  !

[t b b]

is a littlet bit not about that. I ment  One Bang parsed to one side, than Next one - to other ..

so the thing with

[bang(

[tgl]

[sel 0]_____
|                      \
[nmbrbox\     [nmbrbox\

propsed by Tim , - is the solution, and I used such a thing, but I thought that the readymade object is more stable - thatswhy i recoded everything with [TogEdge] ..

is the [sel]-chain more stable in fast algorithms ?