[PD] nanoKontrol2 dropping MIDI messages (OSX)

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Jun 24 07:34:34 CEST 2012

Dull.  The midi polling code (run once a tick) was happily giving up
after handling one incoming MID message per device - so as soon as there
were more than about 700 messages per second they piled up in teh driver
and eventually started getting dropped.

I put in a throttle of 100 messages per device per tick, just to keep
incoming MIDI from bringting the rest of Pd totally to a halt.

cheers
Miller