[PD] problems with [tabread]'s behaviour

Marian Weger mail at marianweger.com
Mon Jun 25 00:03:38 CEST 2012

hi sebastian,

your patch is way too big to find some problem.
perhaps you can reduce it to the problem or can reproduce the problem in
a smaller test-patch.

but i see some other problems:
don't you ever use abstractions? this massive 250kb patch consists of
many many copied subpatches that really should be be packed into
abstractions.
this would also avoid your obvious problem, that all subpatches got the
same value for $0, which makes it quite useless...

see Help Browser: Pure Data/2.control.example/13.locality.pd

cheers,
marian