[PD] speedlimit of data in Pd

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Jun 28 21:23:57 CEST 2012

Hi João -

It's probably not a good idea to do the search recursively as I think
you must be doing.  It's possible to search through lists of any length
using the "until" object to send "next" messages iterativly until the
pointer object says there are no more (connect the last outlet of the
pointer object back into the "stop" inlet of the until object).

cheers
Miller