[PD] Data Structures - Scaling Visual Display - (1:10)(2:200)

JF saintidle at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 03:50:21 CEST 2012

I can't remember where I've seen it but you can create a struct like so...

[struct structname float x(1:10)(2:200)]

...such that x displays more tightly or loosely and with boundaries depending on the values in the brackets. But I can't figure how to enter the values properly!

My question is, how do you set the values in the brackets? What do they refer to?!

Is there any documentation available on this?

Thanks,
John.