[PD] first trial,. but no sound

Stefan Thomas kontrapunktstefan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 08:20:15 CEST 2012

Dear Iain,
I did as You suggested, the problem remains the same.
One problem might be:
When I reinstall PD some of the other PD-related packages will be
reinstalled to.
But I've read in the meantime, that my problem could be a bug, related to
my version of PD.
It seems to be the same problem like the one, I have read on this site: