[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.43-3 released

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 4 17:37:49 CEST 2012

> The thing I'm actually looking forward to doing is to extend textfiles
> and
> message boxes and data structures to be able to spit lists of atoms
> around
> much more flexibly than now.

independenly of how many new possibilities would come up from adding lists
to data structures, working with data structures in general is still very
laborious.
I would just like to add if it would be possible to add a couple more
methods to work with pointers. I've made several suggestions in the past,
and can send them again (have them somewhere). Methods like [next x(,
[previous x(, [delete(, etc., would be quite good for more complex things.
Something also quite good would be the possibility of incorporating simple
math expressions in data structure objects. like "x*3" written in the
object, instead of getting the elements, multiplying them, and then
setting them... from what I've seen from ftm, that's a very good resource.

and several other things, but I don't want to hijack the whole thread.

João