[PD] first trial,. but no sound

Matthias Blau blau_m at web.de
Fri Jul 6 09:24:51 CEST 2012

Hi Stefan,

do you have sound output otherwise?

One problem I encountered when switching to 64bit Ubuntu 12.04 was that
OSS didn't seem to work properly. Additionally, OSS seemed to blacklist
the alsa drivers such that I ended up having no sound at all.

Manually loading the alsa drivers and, eventually, removing all
oss-related packages solved the problem.

Best wishes,
Matthias