[PD] ADC~ with microphone

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 8 08:32:11 CEST 2012

Hi Roch -

This is a guess - maybe you have to raise the 'line in' level using
the 'mixer' application.  (I don't know which the correct one is - if
you use command line as I do, in linux you can use 'alsamixer'.)  But I
bet you've already tried this and you have a more subtile problem than
that :)

good luck in any case...
Miller