[PD] running Pd with a timer for an installation?

Olivier Baudu olivier at labomedia.net
Mon Jul 9 11:00:35 CEST 2012

Hi...

Two useless patches which could help you :

To kill all instances (I don't use Win but maybe it work with [popen]
instead of [shell]):
http://wiki.labomedia.org/images/9/97/Killall-pdextended.png

To kill one instance :
http://wiki.labomedia.org/images/a/a8/Killall-pdextended-2.png

With [time] and [date] you should reach your goal.

Cheers

01ivier

--
Une petite envie de pixel ?