[PD] running Pd with a timer for an installation?

Jean-Marie Adrien jma at jeanmarie-adrien.net
Mon Jul 9 11:41:11 CEST 2012

- You kill PD from inside at a chosen time (pd quit;)
- You shutdown your mac at that time, after having killed PD, and restart your mac at a given time (OSX preferences)
- You launch an application at restart of your mac (OSX Preferences / accounts, this application is either compiled with applescript or with automator and does what you want, in this case run your patch, I guess)
this will take a little time to adjust, but works fine !
JMA

Le 9 juil. 2012 à 11:20, Ángel Faraldo a écrit :

> I haven't tried it myself, but I guess on OSX you should be able to do these things with Automator.
>
> https://discussions.apple.com/thread/1772992?start=0&tstart=0
>

> On Jul 9, 2012, at 11:03 AM, Patrice Colet wrote:
>
>> The problem with both macosX and windows seven OS for an installation is that you never know when they will decide to shutdown for maintenance, if you're not expert.
>>
>> Colet Patrice

>>> option. A sleep or shutdown timer for the OS would be very useful