[PD] Detuning reverb ?

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:40:23 CEST 2012

I got something working really nicely (using a short delay with a high
feedback to get some sustain for the pitchshifter and to leave out quiter
notes). I'll make a post tonight on my blog. Thank you all for your
precious help!
Btw, this instrumental version of the Hexx is really cool...

Cheers,

Pierre.