[PD] list-abs

José Rafael Subía Valdez jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 04:14:43 CEST 2012

Actually, that lib is a bunch of externals so declare doesnt exactly
apply... I dont know exactly why it happens, but it does... I had the same
issue... what I did is, I opened the [list-abs] abstraction  that stands
for list absolute value and made a subpatch with its content.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 6:53 PM, richard duckworth
<richduckworth at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
> trying to use [list-normalize], which relies on [list-abs] in turn and I
> keep getting 'couldn't create' messages (caused by the object list-abs).
> I'm on OS X 10.6.8 w/ Pd-xtended 0.43 (and 0.42 too). I've tried it on Win7
> + Ubuntu  as well but to no avail. I've checked that the externals are
> loaded. Any thoughts?
> All the best, Rich
>
> Rich Duckworth
> Lecturer in Music Technology
> Department of Music
> House 5
> Trinity College
> Dublin 2
> Ireland
>
> Tel 353 1 896 1500
>

> It's the most devastating moment in a young mans life, when he quite
> reasonably says to himself, "I shall never play The Dane!"

Lic. José Rafael Subía Valdez

SoundArtist
www.facebook.com/JRafaelSubiaValdez (Public Page)
www.myspace.com/joserafaelsubiavaldez