[PD] list-abs

Jose Rafael Subía Valdez jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 16:32:56 CEST 2012

yes.. I know it is not the best solution. but as I understood, there was no problem with the library (collection of abstractions), the issue is that [list-abs] (absolute value abstraction) doesn't load. you can also rename de abstraction instead of applying it as a subpatch. As I said, I really don't know why that abstraction does not load while the others of that library load with no problem.