[PD] scale ?

Фывапр Олджэвич tofuckof at inbox.ru
Fri Jul 13 21:49:36 CEST 2012

Hi ! And Thankyou very much !

In the end of it all I can sum:

1) [autoscale] - dynamically moves it's scale-range if it has [1( at it's right-most inlet (and it has it by default) .

2) [range] - we can defy input and output range in it and linear or logarythmic scaling (by 1 or 0 to the right-most inlet)

3) [maxlib/scale] - works the same as [range] and seems to be it's prototype.

So the HELP-file for [range] can be just copied from [maxlib/scale] . Maybe somebody can do it ?

Thanks !