[PD] is there a way to send a bang precisely when a sample is looped using tabread4~?

Jim Kremens kremens at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 19:15:38 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Thank you for the answers!

"In my humble opinion it would *really* help to know what you're trying to
achieve overall and why you want sample accuracy, unless this is a purely
theoretical question :)"

I shouldn't have used the phrase 'sample-accurate.' I really just need it
to be pretty accurate. My current hack solution is accurate to within 50
milliseconds, which is the rate at which my metro object pings phasor.
Every time metro fires I use expr to evaluate the position of phasor.

This link (thanks!) has a lot of options that should help:
http://puredata.hurleur.com/sujet-6194-sample-played-automated-varying-speed-detect-completion

Thanks again! I'll report back...

--
Jim