[PD] [tabread4~] bug???

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:09:50 CEST 2012

On 24/07/12 12:00, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> On 2012-07-24 09:34, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
>> This is a known limitation with [tabread4~] and [tabread~] and pops
>> up every now and then [1] (it could probably be useful to mention
>> it in [tabread~] help).
> it is mentioned in the help-patch for [tabread4~]

It doesn't seem so, at least not explicitly. There is a mention to
4-point interpolation and to onsets and the tutorial below. (at least
looking at 0.43 vanilla and 0.43 extended help patches)
> and explained in
> detail in B15.tabread4~-onset.pd
True indeed, and there is a reference to it in the help patch (a 'link'
in 0.43 extended)

What I meant was that it might be helpful to mention more explicitly the
fact that one of the practical consequence is a limitation in 'usable'
duration of samples. But I definitely won't make a fuss of it :)

Lorenzo.