[PD] unpack: type mismatch > catch offending list?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 28 00:18:38 CEST 2012

Hi Tim -

Mathieu's "unpost" object apparently hijacks printout and sends it back to
the patch in a particularly elegant way, using ths sys_printhook variable
in Pd.  his object is written for his own variant of Pd and would have to
be slightly adapted for either vanilla or for pd extended... the source
is only 50-ish lines so it would be doable.

cheers
Miller