[PD] Slice Jockey and toxy/tot

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 21:52:41 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Julian Brooks <jbeezez at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Slice Jockey's gui is crippled without toxy/tot.  Does anyone have tot they
> can throw in my direction or point to a solution?

Some time ago I noticed that toxy is discontinued in Pd 0.43, so I
started working on a Slice//Jockey version without toxy/tot. I took
the opportunity to introduce some enhancements, notably the ability to
playback in different tonalities, and an improved distortion effect.
Slice//Jockey v02 should be out end of this summer, but it has to be
tested first. Julian, would you like to be beta-tester?

Katja