[PD] ANN: New version of Pd-L2Ork Software Featured in the Inaugural VT ICAT Maker Workshop for Middle-School Kids

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 18:48:37 CEST 2012

Sounds interesting.  Do you still need docs for the preset stuff?

Best,
Jonathan

>________________________________

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Head, ICAT IMPACT Studio
Virginia Tech
Department of Music
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0240
(540) 231-6139
(540) 231-5034 (fax) disis.music.vt.edu l2ork.music.vt.edu ico.bukvic.net