[PD] Pd-extended on the Raspberry Pi

m.e.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:25:30 CEST 2012

i just got mine a couple of weeks ago. just got a power supply and got
rasbian on it. just using "apt-get install puredata" worked fine and
all deps met.

anyway. it does not look like the built-in output is too promising.
maybe someone knows of a decent USB soundcard with debian drivers to
try out?

other than that a GPIO based soundcard solution would be nice but no
one has made such a think afaik

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 7:33 PM, Michael Zacherl
<sdiy-mz01 at blauwurf.info> wrote:
> regardless the absence of this particular package Pd-extended starts and can be used.
> unfortunately the sound isn't clean either, it's not as bad as with the Raspbian package,
> but far from clean (even clicking on a window makes a nasty noise).
> m.
>
> On 1.8.2012, at 00:11 , Michael Zacherl wrote:
>
>> Hey, thanks a lot for providing this package!
>> After I tested Pd 43-2 (apt-get install puredata) on Raspbian/Wheezy (where the sound is chopped up, BTW)
>> I'm trying to solve the dependencies for this package which gives me a bit of a headache.
>> However I turn it, libmp3lame0 can't be resolved.
>> Any hint is appreciated.
>> Thanks, Michael.
>> PS: Going through the list of dependencies I wonder if they're really all needed.
>> But that may be well just me, as I'm used to Pd on Mac OS X ;-)
>>

>> On 14.6.2012, at 21:35 , Tedb0t wrote:
>>
>>> For convenience, I uploaded the package (.deb) here:
>>> http://download.puredata.info/pd-extended-rpi/releases/1.0/Pd-0.43.1-extended-20120606.deb/view
>>>
>>> If anyone else has a Raspberry Pi, can you download this and try installing it?  Thanks!
>>>
>>> —t3db0t

>> --
>> nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at
>> http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist