[PD] Read streaming from Pd ?

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 2 11:53:15 CEST 2012

Hello,

Le 02/08/12 11:21, Roman Haefeli a écrit :
> However, both [mp3amp~] and [oggamp~] are part of Pd-extended and run on
> win/linux/mac, while [readanysf~] is/does not.
[mp3amp~] doesn't seems to work on Ubuntu 12.04. Here it crashes Pd when
connecting to a stream. It may be a difference between the headers
located in unauthorized/ and a change in a library version
(libmp3lame...) but I didn't manage to make it work when compiling
against system headers as well.
If it is working on someones'12.04 I'd gladly know!
> If you happen to run Ubuntu 12.04 and want to test [readanysf~], I might
> be able to help out.
[readanysf~] compiles pretty well, if you have the good library and
modify the make file following your instructions:
http://www.mail-archive.com/pd-list@iem.at/msg52180.html

best,

http://nim.on.free.fr