[PD] Read streaming from Pd ?

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Thu Aug 2 20:21:48 CEST 2012

hello August, IOhannes

 why not using the same makefile for all platforms, by using pd-extended template, the actual makefile is only for osx and linux,
and the makefile.win doesn't work anymore with recent versions of gcc.

 I have a working dll of readanysf~ made last year, so it's quite possible to have this working on windows as well.

Colet Patrice