[PD] ipoke~_v.3_test1 for Pd

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 21:03:51 CEST 2012

Awesome, in fact I'm particularly interested in doing pitch shift on the
fly as well, how do you do that?

And what about these limitations of [tabread4~]? I'm getting the idea it's
all a matter of better quality in the recording of the audio, is it right
or is there any other feature?

And moreover, what is "variable speed" about anyway? I can only make some
assumptions, but it'd be good to have a better input on this.

Thanks for working on this and sharing it out.

Cheers