[PD] [PD-dev] Cross Compiling External for Windows - Problem

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Fri Aug 10 23:20:53 CEST 2012

 the mail reply says how MSVC is involved,

"int _get_output_format( void ); is a standard MSVC function"

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/571yb472(v=vs.80).aspx

the problem is certainly because stdlib is different on windows, for exemple vasprintf() is missing,
you have to provide it into the sources, like we have done on gridflow, or provide another function.

gcc seems to try mscv's _get_output_format() for resolving it without success...

Another thing, I've used s_list in an external that compiles fine with g++ linking and declspec embedding...

can you post all the compile process, and what is your linker?