[PD] Pd-extended on the Raspberry Pi

Michael Zacherl sdiy-mz01 at blauwurf.info
Sat Aug 11 14:48:24 CEST 2012

Since you mentioned in your blog you were running the RPi headless, were you getting the sound from the internal audio jack?
Because I ran that on an HDMI-screen recently (I don't have HDMI at home) which also received audio via HDMI and that was perfectly clean.

--
noise chasers: http://blauwurf.at
http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist