[PD] libPD and Unity status?

Peter Brinkmann peter.brinkmann at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 12 01:56:24 CEST 2012

I hope that it won't be necessary to do this in two steps, prototyping
with Pd and deployment with libpd; that would mean discarding one of
the strengths of libpd (here's an old blog post on the matter:
http://nettoyeur.noisepages.com/2011/02/libpd-workflow-prototyping-and-production/).
It would be great if somebody figured out how to integrate libpd into
Unity and then posted the code to GitHub. I'm still hoping that Henk
Boom will write the blog post that he hinted at a while ago.
Cheers,
     Peter