[PD] nightly builds going away for now

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:06:04 CEST 2012

Bad news and such a sort notice but glad to hear Max can help. Thanks Max
and thanks Hans (and "forza, coraggio" with the babies and all the fuss)!

My first thought was how we could decentralize the system a bit in order to
make it less fragile...
1st, I'd like to see more "private" build machines, even with some
modification to the build script that allows for weekly builds instead of
daily ones...
2nd, what about using the cloud for storage? There are plenty of file
hosting services and we are talking about 20-30MB files. Authenticity would
be a priority of course.
Just some thoughts.

András