[PD] UPP - Universal polyphonic player

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Thu Aug 16 22:19:26 CEST 2012

Dear all,
i finally got around to organize and streamline the examples of the workshop i gave at the pd convention in Weimar.

It deals with a pure-pd (abstraction only) infrastructure for the efficient and flexible organization of general polyphonic events.
I use it for many different tasks, so maybe it is of use for you too.
Have a look at http://grrrr.org/upp

Right now i managed to write the lessons 1 to 4a which introduce the fundamentals - you should get the idea.
More interesting and complex examples and real-world applications will follow later - see the table of contents.

In the tutorial, i stress the fact that a potential user should understand the mechanics of the patches in order to get the most out of it with own custom extensions.
In this sense, i am dependent on your feedback - please let me know when things are unclear and need further explanation. I am also grateful for further applications and improvements.

have fun with it,
gr~~~

--
Thomas Grill