[PD] Multiple instances of libpd

patrick puredata at 11h11.com
Fri Aug 17 14:42:52 CEST 2012

Hi!

 > panning etc mixed relative to the players position in the space. The
> Audio Listener is only needed one time, so to me everything would be
> submixed down from Audio Source to Audio Listener.

I would prefer a solution where you can have multiple patch applied to
each audio source and let unity manage the spatialization / doppler
effect etc...

Actually, i think i have managed to make it works. Before
Libpd.Process() i send a message to switch~ the patch (with dollarzero),
process and turn off switch after that. Will try to build for Android /
iOS when i have the time. And report back.

I think it will still be nice to have pd thread-safe and be able to have
multiple instance of it.

cheers