[PD] raspberry-pidi (was Re: Textual pd primer)

Michael Zacherl sdiy-mz01 at blauwurf.info
Sun Aug 19 04:56:44 CEST 2012

On 18.8.2012, at 21:00 , IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> - in retrospect i consider it a mistake to have split the "pd-ot" list from "pd-list": in 2012 we have a total of about 22 mails on that list (so it's virtually unused), whereas there are still "[OT]" mails on Pd-list, and i don't see a real reason why to ban the occassional OT mail from it.

Although I'm subscribed to all Pd-lists I almost missed some interesting discussion on Pd-OT (hey Ed! ).
I just had a look only because you mentioned that.
Just out of an impulse I'd like to suggest to close this OT-list and simply follow the netiquette of proper tagging.
another 2c, Michael.  ;-)

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at
http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist