[PD] PD on Playstation 3?

Filippo Beck Peccoz mail at fbpsound.com
Sun Aug 19 16:44:37 CEST 2012

Hi Simon, thanks for the quick reply!

ah, seems like not much has happened since then.. I'm pretty sure it is doable with lbpd (correct me if I am horribly wrong), but what would be great is to have someone show up saying "I've done it and it works!" so that I can convince our programmers to integrate PD ;)

Filippo

Filippo Beck Peccoz
Game Audio
www.fbpsound.com