[PD] Multiple Pd patchers on one computer?

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Sun Aug 19 18:40:43 CEST 2012

 hello,

it should be possible with [hid] but it would require to make an interface for sending internal messages, and drawing several custom cursors.
Graphically I guess that the patcher would have to be made with another tool kit than tcltk by using a library like tkinter (already available),
or even better (I guess) with a gtk or a qt frontend external. Another solution would be about hacking Gem or gridflow for using multiple mouses, I don't know if it's possible.

Colet Patrice