[PD] PD on Playstation 3?

Filippo Beck Peccoz mail at fbpsound.com
Mon Aug 20 14:58:43 CEST 2012

Hi all,

thanks a lot Scott, I'll be in touch! Simon: yes, I'm happy to see that it is indeed doable, and the devs seem keen on trying this out for the sake of a more exciting musical score! What I meant was that no indie dev has yet used PD on a PS3, but then again, how many indies develop for PS3 anyways? It'll be a challenge in some ways, but it's worth it :)

Filippo

Filippo Beck Peccoz
Game Audio
www.fbpsound.com