[PD] beamforming, mic array and audio source localization

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 05:34:40 CEST 2012

I have not worked on it, but I think it's really interesting.
Studying microphone arrays for source localization is on my list...
once I get through everything else I started and didn't finish yet.

I was really wondering about microphone arrays arranged in a circle,
semi-circle, or around the perimeter of a room to pick up sounds
selectively by location.  I think that could be used to good effect
for performance/recording.

What are you up to now?

Chuck