[PD] Pd/GEM on a tablet?

Iain Mott mott at reverberant.com
Tue Aug 21 12:53:58 CEST 2012

Hi list, I'm investigating a project that requires multiple iPad-sized
screens (as many as 9), each playing an independent channel of video
(full screen) with stereo audio and each of these AV stations requiring
an attached Arduino card (controlled with Pduino abstractions). I was
thinking that tablet devices with USB might do the trick. Does anyone
have experience running Pd/GEM on a tablet? Laptops are another option
but I'd need to somehow detach the screen from the body because of
physical constraints.
Cheers,
Iain

--