[PD] nightly builds going away for now

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Aug 22 19:09:16 CEST 2012

On 08/21/2012 07:56 AM, Max wrote:
> I just talked to the administration and we can get a dedicated server with vm ware for different distros and a disk space of ~50 gb. plus a apple ppc machine. the guys from the hackerspace maschinenraum offered their help to install.
>
> m.

That's a great offer!  I think we really need to think about how to make
this decentralized, or at the very least take it out of my hands.

For sure, the ubuntu boxes that I was running are gone for good, so they
could set up some Ubuntu 32-bit and 64-bit instances.  I find that about
9 gigs is the smallest useful system.