[PD] [PD-dev] Cross Compiling External for Windows - Problem

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Wed Aug 22 23:26:36 CEST 2012

Hello Patrice,

On 14.08.2012 11:52, Patrice Colet wrote:

>> Output: i686-pc-mingw32-gcc
>> -I"/home/thomas/src/Pd-0.42.5-extended/pd-win/include/pd" -std=c99
> re, how to get information about the linker used, and how
>> set it in the Makefile. That was part of the original question,
>

> try to put this in LDFLAGS or LIBS  -Wl,--verbose to make linker more talkative...

it seems, that I have problems compiling the external with MinGW on
Windows as well. I will try to make that work first, and then go on with
the compilation with MXE on Linux. Your tips have led to some bugs with
my Makefile already.

Thanks,
Thomas
--
"Anything can be a tool - poverty, war. War is useful because it
is effective in so many areas." (Bijaz to Hayt in: Frank Herbert -