[PD] Multiple Pd patchers on one computer?

Björn Eriksson miulew at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 01:10:38 CEST 2012

Thanks Patrice and Iohannes for the replies on this!

Great pointers and clues!!
I didn´t know about "blind date"/"peer data"  projects before! Very
interesting!
I get the image of weaving when thinking of this. I like the concept of
patching together.
Like in music/sound improvisation I guess it becomes rather important "to
listen" and wait the steps of the co-players/co-patchers - and follow and
do contrasting things... etcetera...

Iohannes, let us know at the list how things proceed around this!

///  Another related idea/concept I have been thinking on is weaving -
sortof matrix - like you have a dynamic matrix where each patcher can work
in different areas of the matrix, that is in some defined way constituted
so changes in one part of the matrix is affecting other parts. . Like a
weaving - if you put in new threads things change in the overall
structure... and if you are tearing in some parts - stretching etcetera -
things change in the overall perspective.  ////

(sorry to disturb the thread with this new perspective - but just couldn´t
help it as the idea was triggered to be released when thinking on the other
things in this thread)

All the best,
Björn Eriksson