[PD] libPD and Unity status?

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:54:51 CEST 2012

thanks very much Patrick! i have downloaded the project and successfully
opened your scene file on my Mac. just FYI even so, it totally crashes on a
Mac if you enter Play mode. i know you indicated it wouldn't run on a Mac.
i'm just confirming that is true for me at least. running it immediately
pops open a crash reporting dialog in Unity and the program quits soon
afterwards.

obviously there is more difference between how a PC and Mac work in Unity
than i thought. interesting though, that in most cases a Unity project can
usually be opened by a Mac or a PC with no issues, and i have been able to
use DLLs of a different product in the past with no issues as well.

I'll see what i can troubleshoot on my end. meanwhile keep us informed.
great news that you can use it in Unity Free!

best,
scott