[PD] Open midi files in PD Vanilla?

Joe White joe at rjdj.me
Tue Aug 28 14:40:07 CEST 2012

Hi Filippo,

Glad you've found the rjlib (thank Frank Barknecht and Andy Farnell for
that :D). It *is* actually intended as a package for musicians to
get into making interactive/reactive music.

It's a difficult task though as not only do you have a new tool to get to
grips with but you also have to think in a different paradigm whilst
creating the music. How does the user interactive with this section? What
happens if they do this? At what point should the music change? And to
what? etc...

The rjlib is shared on github, so if you have any new
additions/modifications feel free to do a pull request.

It's great to see more and more people using Pd for game audio, if you have
any other questions please ask. I can also put you in touch with Robert,
who's the main composer here at RjDj.

Cheers,
Joe

--
Joe White @diplojocus

The Dark Knight Rises Z+ app now available in the App Store - *bit.ly/NgGvO7
*

RjDj - Reality Jockey Ltd
"The Mission"
55B Holywell Lane