[PD] Pd on a headless Raspberry Pi

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 16:40:44 CEST 2012

There's a guy called "dom" on the RPi forum who seems to be involved in
audio development. I've seen his interventions in a couple of audio related
threads, and i got the information about the analog output being simple
filtered PWM off one of his posts.
Might be interesting to get in touch with him.

Pierre.