[PD] Pd on a headless Raspberry Pi

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Wed Aug 29 19:08:39 CEST 2012

Yes I heard that too. It's single bit PWM modulated output.
Basically there's no DAC, so audio output is a fun hack,
and likely as good as it's worth trying to make it for
simple applications.

If you want good quality audio I/O there are things like
Turtle Beach Amigo for about 15 quid
http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/sound-cards/audio-advantage-amigo-ii.aspx

You can take it out the board from its plastic housing. Its about
as small as an SD card.

a.