[PD] Pd on a headless Raspberry Pi

Tedb0t lists at liminastudio.com
Wed Aug 29 19:26:44 CEST 2012

Ah, wow, that's crazy.  Has anyone yet tried out any USB audio interfaces on the RPi yet?  I have one handy that I can try but not until I get these client projects out of the way ;)

I'm extremely curious if using a supported external audio interface solves all the sound problems or if there are also still alsa issues.  I'm also now wondering who will be the first to come out with an RPi audio "shield" ;)

This renews my interest in modifying the RPi design to make a Pd-friendly board that's intended to be headless with a built-in quality DAC.  But without RPi's supply chain hookups, it'd be quite hard to keep the price down to the RPi's level!

—t3db0t