[PD] Read streaming from Pd ?

august august at alien.mur.at
Thu Aug 30 17:12:56 CEST 2012

Sorry for taking so long to get to this.

Can you point me to instructions on how to use the pd-extended template?
You mean this?:  http://puredata.info/docs/developer/LibraryTemplate
Libraries are the same thing as externals in pd-extended?

I assume the pd-extended makefile template also works in pd un-extended?

And, do you have instructions for how to build readanysf~ on windows?
Do you also have DLL's to share?  If so, we should put them up on my
site and the puredata site.

-august.

> hello August, IOhannes
>
>  why not using the same makefile for all platforms, by using pd-extended template, the actual makefile is only for osx and linux,
> and the makefile.win doesn't work anymore with recent versions of gcc.
>
>  I have a working dll of readanysf~ made last year, so it's quite possible to have this working on windows as well.
>
> Colet Patrice

http://aug.ment.org
GPG: 0A8D 2BC7 243D 57D0 469D  9736 C557 458F 003E 6952